Thursday 13 March 2014


Do Eminem's 16-year-old daughter, Hailie Scott Mathers, really throw Taylor Swift on Twitter? Not too fast.
Despite reports going around that Shady's spawn proceeded to go off on the country take songbird by allegedly informing her to "please quit whoring around, " the rep for Eminem informs E! News the Tweets account from which the incendiary comment came is not hers.
The brouhaha got started following a series of tweets from the accounts @hailiejade_x not only blasted Quick but also knocked her flourishing romance with One Path singer Harry Styles.
"If @taylorswift13 is really dating the particular love of my life @harry_styles I will not be happy! inches wrote the impostor Hailie, per the New York Everyday News.
That was followed by the particular tweet that swiftly delivered the ire of Instant fans.
"Dear @taylorswift13, make sure you stop whoring around along with every guy you see. Everybody knows you're only doing it so that you can make another album, inches the faux Mathers authored, adding "I am certainly not, ever, everrrrr, listening to your own music againnnn @taylorswift13. SUCH AS EVER. "
Taylor stones the Jingle Ball phase in L. A.
The person who was tweeting subsequently released an apology, according to The Huffington Post, which managed to catch it before the impersonator power down the Twitter page.
"Wow, I didn't mean for individuals to react to my twitter update in the way that they have it was just a little of fun! Sorry @taylorswift13 for my immaturity, inches read the mea culpa. "I believe I'm entitled to my very own opinion, but that obtained out of control. I don't understand exactly why there are 'news' articles discussed it! "

0 comments :

Post a Comment