Friday 14 March 2014


I have been waiting for Em in order to “WOO-W” me for a while once again now. This sure since fuck did it, as it obviously did many others. I enjoy “Berzerk” and “Survival” (love the particular rapping in-fact) for what exactly they are, but this…



…is banging unreal. I’m on regarding my 50th listen at this point so my jaw has returned up off the ground at least, yet I still can’t cease playing it. The amount of stream switch-ups, innovation, ideas; the particular humour, Em’s naturalistic plus conversational tones (despite amazing technical complexity) and so much more concerning this song make it his many addictive and exciting discharge in a long-time. Shit can make me not sleep doe.

There’s too much to analyze concerning this song for now, I’m finna fucking do it properly the next day fams.

0 comments :

Post a Comment